My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/15/2008

what should we hide first?


Looking forward to the Feb issue of Vogue (I forget which one, I know it's not American) not really for Kate (although I dig her) but that the article "The incredible world of Daphne Guinness" is inside!! How exciting! This is basically like asking her to empty her bag for the blog but worlds better! If it turns out as great as it seems (right?) I'll be sure to post up the article here.

Labels:


Comments:
Oh, please do post that article. I am lazy about getting British Vogue and would love to see that.

This is a great cover also, BTW. It's like an urban glacier.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]