My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/03/2008

the wild unknown country where i could not go wrong



I have been into Patrick's photos for probably longer than I know, being an avid Thrasher reader through my teenage years. I caught his website at inception and have enjoyed it ever since, and like some people can spot a Helmut Newton or Kenneth Cappello, I always know when it's O'Dell's. You can expect some amazing shots up for this show, mark your calendars!

Labels:


Comments:
Just picked up a great piece by Turf One and Matt/hew Holister at Fuse...Will pop in to see the O'Dell show...looks good.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]