My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/04/2008

a blackened dove is a dove the same


Speaking of how rad RockersNYC are, check out their shop right now and until Thursday for an epic sale! $30 for their amazing t-shirts is such a deal it makes me want to wear nothing but Rockers and I already wear my Politricks shirt all the time to begin with.

Let me point out the leopard and zebra striped shirts in amazing bright bright colors, both of which would look amazing with my Ksubi raspberry colored jeans. Which will you pick up?

Labels:


Comments:
Ooh get the zebra.
 
Rock and Roll will live forever...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]