My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/26/2008

the eyes of the idol with the iron head are glowing


My boyfriend doesn't like gladiator sandals because he says they're "jesus shoes" and while I laugh then agree with him, this is just the one trend I'm considering finally buying into after a few seasons (and really it has to do with how much I love buckles). That is to say, if I find some I like as much as this pair from Alaia. Maybe the $929 price tag doesn't make Carine blink but I'm positive I can find something similar at a wayyyyy lower price.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Love these. Where'd you find them?
 
I'm ALL for a gladiator shoe!
 
All I see when I look at gladiator sandals is blisters in many different locations.
 
wow I get "sparten" ...boyfriends sometimes don't help the inner style of a woman lash out.
Dolce vita has some rather similar for 123... emphasis on similar.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]