My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/23/2008

i came ashore in the dead of the night


Great lattice vest from Ksubi!! They're claiming it's similar to vintage Alaïa which I guess is a selling point to some people but it makes me think black metal/bondage/biker and I'm very into that. At $255 it is something I think once purchased I'd wear a lot but maybe not as much as the bespoke racerback leather vest I'm waiting on.

Labels:


Comments:
Can't wait to see this leather vest you keep taunting me with!
 
I say hold out for the leather.
 
Sometimes having way too much breastage really SUCKS! LLG xx
 
The next two weeks are going to be my busiest so once I get the vest I will def take phots!!
 
Love it! Maybe you could find something similar/cheaper at an actual bondage shop?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]