My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/26/2008

i'm up on a hill and still you're not there



I'll never be a "jungle-dwelling eco-warrior" and so Westwood's latest collection was unfortunately a bummer for the most part. As far as the show goes, models on stilts is supremely epic and a Wizard of Oz theme runs through my head the whole time. Letting kids paint on all the clothes might be cute to some people who aren't me but OK I get it. I'm mostly interested in the trousers, about as form fitting as latex leggings and covering nearly all of the foot, they are definitely something to get excited over. I have to say I'm disappointed, while a lot of the pieces would probably work well alone, everything together as it was just doesn't do it for me... which I really hate to say, especially about Viv. Who knows, maybe this collection will grow on me once the more wearable pieces are sold.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I'm wearing those top left socks right now.
'Cept mine are Adidas.
Those pants look hard to put on.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]