My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/16/2008

it's much cheaper in the south american towns


I've been lucking out finding all these epic new waxed pieces. This black denim jacket from Drkshdw is pretty much amazing. I'm obsessed with the super long sleeves too but at $647 I don't really think I'll be picking it up, but maybe I'll grab it once it goes on sale.. like a lot of their pieces already have!

Labels:


Comments:
What a pricetag... as lovely as it is...it isn't really worth it!
 
Yeah and I think I'll get more wear out of my new hoodie anyway.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]