My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/09/2008

let's try to get beneath the surface waste

Marc Jacobs single collection was totally ZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... but having Sonic Youth play the show was a pretty epic choice. (Sonic Youth to MJ is comparable to Patti Smith and Ann Demeulemeester.) So besides an epic live show, the other best part? These totes!!


I always love L'Wren Scott (which is just my mind associating her with Mick Jagger thus making me dig her.) I absolutely loved the hair and makeup, which is heavy on the eyeliner and not much else (the look I usually run). She used a lot of purple (obvs I liked that) and it was all something that not only could I see L'Wren in but also perfectly on Mick's arm.

Labels:


Comments:
i went.
i shot vid at the rehearsal and front-row at the show. i'mma do somethin' special with it.
 
and you picked up an extra tote for yr fav fash rocker blogger too? well, it's worth asking!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]