My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/03/2008

my dreams are made of iron and steel

OK so Alexander Wang has done it again turning our yet another completely amazing collection (it doesn't hurt that he used like all my favorite pieces either). It was hard to pick what photos to post, what with all the tight + leather + black + ripped tights!! Irina Lazareanu in a jumpsuit with leather details? Amazing. A leather vest with bandage skirt? Amazing. My favorite model right now Meghan Collison running a great monochrome black look with perfect black boots and her stunning bangs (it's been said that the models we like are often the ones we think resemble ourselves and I have no qualms admitting I look like a 16 year old). The tuxedo jacket with leggings as pants was incredible and something I'd see Michelle KOS wear for sure.

So I went with what I would want to wear everday and that is tight pants and a easy to thrown on top with the vest being my favorite look. Overall he totally killed it this season and it really made me like him even more a designer.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Do you know who's shoes the models are wearing?
 
I'm saving up for some Wang... defo... especially after seeing his stuff in person...
 
Anonymous: They're Manolo's.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]