My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/22/2008

now don't make me play this waiting game


Despite the "rock chick deluxe" supposed look of Gucci, it really wasn't really for me (and hasn't been since Tom Ford left) and I kind of consider myself the definitive rocker chick. Anyway I do like these shades they sent down the runway a lot and the fur coat on the right is seriously amazing. I can't wait to try both of these on.

Labels:


Comments:
Ah someone else who feels my Gucci isn't Gucci without Tom Ford. I feel like everyone is just so desperate to like it that they've forgotten what Gucci stands for and will accept anything. So sad.
 
Seriously!!! I can't wait for him to come back with womenswear.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]