My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/20/2008

oh, the French girl, she's in paradise


So the Morphine Generation hoodie I bought showed up and it's seriously THEE BEST JACKET EVER. It fits perfectly, is so soft yet textured and I love that they put the monogram on the hood instead of huge on the back. Besides attracting tiny feathers from all our down blankets and pillows (ugh) it is seriously my favoriteeee and just drives home my total love of all things black waxed. I think it would be too much wearing it with some of my black wax jeans but it might look perfect with a simple tank and latex leggings...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]