My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/16/2008

oh, winds which rush my tale to thee

Love love loved Vivienne Westwood. She delivered a solid collection as usual. A lot of looks I could see adding to my wardrobe of Westwood garments. I've never been a big fan of stars (although that Miu Miu dress, you know the one, was something I nearly picked up) but I have to say that those tights are incredible and I think if I get my hands on that purple dress, I will never take it off. I can already picture my moto jacket over top of it.

Luella killed it as well. I love that Elizabeth caught the Worst Witch influence! She delivered a whole collection of completely wearable pieces and I'd love to wear each one out without fear of spilling champagne and all over it, passing out in it and then wearing it out all day long the following day.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I wasn't keen on Luella's collection...but Dame Viv did put on a show and a half
 
Love Love Love!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]