My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/01/2008

outside in the distance a wildcat did growl

It's starting! It's starting!!!

Great looks from Boy by Band of Outsiders! Moments after seeing the above image on The Fashion Informer (which totally stoked me out) I found all the looks photographed! I love the fur trapper hats that seem to fit in perfectly with each look! I know they were hot there for a minute but whatever, my boyf has a real rabbit fur one that I wore pretty much every night on our last, quite cold vacation and my hair looked just as messy as the models so I'm digging it all for sure.

Labels:


Comments:
I quite like this label--I always find boy-inflected suiting to suit ME. Not for me the girly-girl, no stockings and frou--give me a beautiful pair of trousers and a vest any day of the week.
 
Ooh, I really liked this collection. Usually I've been wary of the masculine look, as I have a pretty boyish shape (broad, square shoulders), but this label really makes me want to try it out for myself...
 
I love the suits- so nicely tailored! It's too bad that they would never suit my bodytype...
 
Stephanie I would totally try it out. Androgyny is one of my favorite things and I'm sure you could totally pull it off. I love vests. I have an Ann Demeulemeester one that I want to wear like everyday but Urban have some totally cute ones as well (for a more affordable look)!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]