My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/03/2008

she breaks just like a little girl

Erin Fetherston really didn't do anything for me but she usually never does so no big deal. I liked the bunny dress from Target (in sort of a teenager with pink opaque tights and biker boots kind of way) and that's about it.
Alexander Wang didn't disappoint and from the first photos I'm seeing, his collection was as marvelous as ever! More on him tomorrow when there are more photos out but for now check out this video showcasing some looks from the collection with the beautiful erin wasson.

Next up, Sass and Bide. I've always adored them and they put on yet another stellar show this season. I could do without some of the sequins but overall it was great.


As I've said before, stick with black + tight + leather and you've got my attention (which, oddly enough they showed but I didn't feature here so whatever).

Labels: ,


Comments:
Elise Overland's new leather/biker/ombre jacket is too perfect- you'd love it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]