My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/28/2008

she broke her leg and she needed shooting


Sent to me by Geraldine at Café Mode, she shot a woman on the street for me in the Alaia heels I mentioned the other day and I love love love them on! Though I'd still be more inclined to pick up the Chanel buckle heels (below, funny it's also a photo taken by Geraldine) I love so much when it comes down to the two!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
the urban version.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&id=13614250&parentid=W_SHOES_SALE&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=21&navAction=poppushpush&color=
 
I'm with you. I love the Chanel.
 
the lady wearing them is sarah rutson, she is the head buyer for lane crawford. she wields the power of odin. Perhaps one of the biggest retail stores in the world. She always brings it everyday.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]