My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/13/2008

she who casts the darkest shadow on our dreams

Possible wedding situations..

(I put this together thanks to Polyvore which I totally just discovered and now want to spend hours putting all my clothes into and then trying everything together.. oh man this is some next level clueless shit, right?)
Anyway, I need to find the perfect jacket to throw on over it afterwards for on the back of a moto, right? I was thinking this Meadham Kirchhoff biker coat, while not being able to really splurge on a Chanel tweed.. or just run my old biker moto jacket and save the money for buying up most of Paris.. hmmmmmmmm....

Labels:


Comments:
WHAT are those boots!! I officially adore them!
 
OH can i tell you how much i LOOOVE those boots!!??
 
Oh those are Jenne O boots!! They are like my favorite boots ever.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]