My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/24/2008

she's a ramblin' woman with a ramblin' mind




I am totally obsessed with Rick Owens. He killed it on the runway this season but what else is new? If anyone besides Demeulemeester could capture my ideal androgynous rocker look than it's him and I'll be behind him for forever or until he gives up on R'N'R (iknowit'sallbadnowbutpleasedon't).

Labels: ,


Comments:
Cool stuff.
 
You beat me to the Rick Owens punch but I absolutely went loopy for this collection
 
Oh but I loved Rick Owens especially the really structured coats which kind of had a Madame de pompadour aura about them.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]