My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/26/2008

tearing through these quarters in the utmost misery



While delving into the world of animal prints may not really be Martin Margiela's thing, I still loved his latest collection because it's totally what I expected while not disappointing me at all. (I guess the difference here and with Westwood is how many pieces of hers I actually own so when there is a letdown collection, my wardrobe kinda suffers, get it?) The deep cut blazer, which I would love to wear... thee outrageous shoulders that are really just commonplace now, the tight trousers and full on body con suit.. amazing.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I love that there is this continuation with the collections... a development of sillhouette
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]