My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/13/2008

they said what's up is down, they said what isn't is

I'm basically waiting for Luella & Westwood in London but I'm sure I'll catch some others I'll like as well..
Firstly, Christopher Kane pretty much stoked me out more with his latest Top Shop collection than this one, aesthetically really it wasn't my style although I did manage to find like the one piece in the collection that did not have paillettes, the leather dress with a sort of sheer overlay.

Secondly, the Duro Olowu collection wasn't really for me either but I swear, at first glance I thought that was Susie Bubble opening the show!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Haha..as if I was that tall and skinny!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]