My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/26/2008

they'll cut you from limb to limb, pick your pocket with such delight





I could go on for about weeks about how much I love Ann Demeulemeester's latest collection. While it does follow suit (quite literally) from the menswear, every piece was impeccable and insanely wearable at least from my point of view. She never misses a beat with the details and once again her boots are insanely killer. She is seriously the fuckin' best and I'd wear her clothes for honestly the rest of my life. Whoa. Ok. Goodnight!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]