My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/23/2008

WE ARE STILL UNDER THE GRAVESSS

First Paris show!!!!!


I have always been a fan of Dévastée and am so excited about their latest collection shown in Paris earlier today. The detailssss are perfect. I love that they could have gone for the simple black heels/tights etc but went with REDDD which stood out perfectly. Their obsession with all things Death has always stoked me out (what can I say...) Right now these are the only images available thanks to Diane but hopefully more will surface soon. I reallllly want that silkscreened skirt/possibly dress.

Labels:


Comments:
wow anyway to buy any of the Devastee collection online?
 
I like that first look.
 
That little cone hat thing is cute.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]