My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

2/16/2008

you got the crazy rhythm when you walk


Bing Bang has long been my favorite jewelry company and after perusing their website the other night for new pieces, I found what might possibly be thee best piece of mens jewelry ever. Black Flag cuff links!! This is an iconic emblem for me, growing up listening to Black Flag who still remain a favorite to this day. It's also something I'm really wishing they had made earrings of because I'd get them immediately.. coincidentally, I'll be picking these up for my fiancé to wear at our wedding... and then possibly try to turn them into earrings afterwards, that is if I can't persuade Anna Sheffield to make me some earrings!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]