My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

3/21/2008

bent over backwards from a hurricane breeze

Posts this week on the Urban Blog from your truly...

1. Possibly the only ring I want to wear ever, besides my engagement/wedding rings... Kiki de Montparnasse 'Fucking Beautiful' ring
2. Angelique Houtkamp 'My Other Bag Is a Gucci' tote bag
3. The Look Of Louise du Toit, the profile of this Brand Manager for Acne Jeans is a wonderful read
4. Lohan repping gold Nike's sold (exlusively?) at UO
and totally check out the posts from weeks beforehand...

Also stoked on my first post for Kill City which I chose to write about a book my friend Kathy is about to release on The Nest that Dash and Dan threw together last year.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]