My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

3/01/2008

gonna look in your moneybags and find you're one cent short

Comme des Garcons' Kawakubo showcased a lot of hearts stitched into all the garments and I'm sick for hearts right now so I loved it. They also used my absolute favorite obnoxious pink color A LOT and I would die to wear the first look here. He really did such a killer job... the last dress is so incredible I can't take my eyes off it.

An Amy Whinehouse CD playing throughout the show is pretty hilarious, like, who hasn't been bit by the Whinehouse bug? Oh, well, I haven't but I dig the looks everyone has been creating with her as their muse.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]