My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

3/22/2008

i was moral school girl hard-working asshole

Kate on a moto for (my fav) French Vogue 08 April.
I love that whole entire sentence.




The rest of the photos are just as incredible but I just wanted to include the shots of her with the bike. Is it astonishing how much she mirrors Marianne Faithfull in Girl on a Motorcycle! Love this shoot (totally even more than the Wild Flowers spread in the new V and that is also quite wonderful)!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks for the Jalouse Links- love them... perfect to want to draw from
xo
 
just found you through the moldydoily.
love your posts and your superstylish ways...
 
Shoot I need to but this ASAP!
 
She sure can carry off the short shorts.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]