My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

3/26/2008

i wore it like a badge of teenage film stars


One of my favorite movies. Jim Jarmusch is seriously the best. The first time I watched this, it was 4am and I was actually in Memphis. It was fun to pretend that maybe Joe Strummer was really running around town in a chevy truck shooting liquor store clerks. Anyway, you can go ahead and add this to your Netflix queue if you haven't seen it already. You won't be disappointed. Screamin Jay Hawkins as the front desk clerk is so killer. I cannot say enough epic things about this film.

Labels:


Comments:
Jarmusch is my fave too...
 
the BF was living in memphis when they made this movie...apparently a drunken joe strummer jumped atop his t bird one night to say hello.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]