My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

3/07/2008

moonage daydream



Wunderkind. What happens to punk girls when they grow up and have to work in offices. Hints of leopard print, plaid and leather. The details of the womens faces sketched onto some of the dresses is amazing detail. I also quite like it because the girls share my hair style of tight tight ponytail and perfectly coiffed bangs. I am mostly obsessed with the tights worn on a few of the girls and finding out where I can find them immediately!!!

Labels:


Comments:
Wunderkind always does the most eclectic things without it looking too overdone...
 
those tights are epic! i want the pinkorangegold insanity...
 
the legwear is insanely cool
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]