My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

3/18/2008

once i had a pony, her name was lucifer

Have you been checking out the Urban Blog? My posts on there are daily and similar to my own blog, I try to write about things that aren't all over the internet and definitely try to get people stoked on lots of amazing things. Check it out now and add it to your bookmarks for sure! You'll know which are mine because all my posts can be found under the label 'Gnarlitude'.

Secondly, head over to the Kill City Blog later today for my first post there. I am so stoked to be working with Sean from Rockers and definitely look forward to writing lots for them as well.

Labels:


Comments:
I love UrbanBloc...didn't know you blogged for them though...will check it out!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]