My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

3/25/2008

the way the camera follows us in slow-mo

Check out this insanely perfect editorial featuring none other than the amazing Julia Restoin Roitfeld. Photographed by the amazing Julia Restoin Roitfeld. For VMan. It's not enough that I get V and French Vogue in the mail every month but now I've become obsessed with getting every issue of Vogue Homme and VMan!




I'm glad my once a week visit to Fashionista wielded these scans because 1. I don't have a scanner and 2. there's no denying the extraordinary presence of JRR. I cannot wait to see what she will do next.

Labels:


Comments:
She does look amazingly...amazing... I'm getting into VMan too... not Vogue Homme though... Fantastic Man all the way!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]