My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

3/11/2008

with a strange way of walking and a strange way of breathing


So while I've been away, my friend Chris has been busy giving me my own dot com. So you can start to find this blog directed to GNARLITUDE.COM pretty soon. You can check it out now but it's not entirely finished yet.
Updates on the last crazy two weeks including my gnarly moto burn (well maybe not the details but it sucks) and the new Chanel earrings I bought to reward myself for a job well done and more are all coming soon... like maybe not tomorrow but at least by Thursday as I now have two weeks to do nothing but go on vacation and write.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]