My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

3/01/2008

you're gonna have a nightmare and never wake up

Now that I have a minute here are my favs from the shows over the last few days....

I obviously loved Chanel. While it started out with some looks that didn't really wow me, I definitely got stoked once the black dresses started pouring out. Quilted satin is wonderful and the black/white tights are going to be huge! These two looks were my total favorites. Also, how insanely breathtaking was the runway?!?!

Labels: ,


Comments:
I wasn't so crazy about this show at first.
But I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to the details.
The models look unready....
 
what's up with chanel and the mondolithically massive centerpiece kick they're on?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]