My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

4/01/2008

baby wants somethin', she's in the mood too




Currently waiting in anticipation for these shirts from aNYthing out today. I live in my Junkie Whammy shirt from aNYthing past (seen here) and am pretty much super stoked on these right now. Whether or not I'll pick up both the white and black in that shirt is debatable. I have so many of the same shirts in black + white (or other colors, when available) and the white rarely see the light of day so hmmmmmm. Also, Agathe's pink hair is so killer.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]