My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

4/02/2008

the feeling he's being surrounded by horses, horses, horses, horses


Another new track "L'Amour Hard" from Appaloosa surfaces and it is as wonderful as could be.


If you're able to catch Anne Laure on tour (click the label below for tour dates for this month that I've already posted), make sure you stop and pick up the Easter Demos CD. I'm awaiting her arrival back to Paris to receive mine but I already know the songs I haven't heard are going to be great and expect to hear this playing throughout the sets of all your favorite DJ's this summer.

Labels: ,


Comments:
hahahah i love your header. its fantastic.
 
I looove Patti Smith.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]