My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

4/02/2008

knowing no ending to our rendezvous



Totally in love with this extremely sexy pair of knickers for Spring 08 from my absolute favorite, Kiki De Montparnasse, that I wouldn't mind picking up. It looks as if I can totally pair my garter tank with this too! But seriously, ruffles have NEVER been my thing but once you color them purple + place them on some seriously unfuckwithable lingerie, well... I'm hooked. The big (massive) OK from the boyf doesn't hurt either but how could he not love these?

Labels: ,


Comments:
Very sexy.
 
umm whaaaaaat
these are serous hottness. buying them. immediately.
 
These are fantastic...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]