My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

4/06/2008

necessary result of the inability of man to reform and transform



No shit. One of my favorite Ksubi tee's has hit the shelves at Urban... sort of. On the left is the Ksubi and on the right is this new tee at UO. While you could find the Ksubi fire island tee retailing for around $130, you can get your hands on this amazing shirt at UO for a cool $36. I dig deep v-neck tee's and this has been one of my favorites for a while which means I'll definitely be picking up this one as well.

Labels: ,


Comments:
funnily, i wear exactly this tee today, weird coincidience...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]