My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

4/02/2008

think they're smart, can't think for themselves

As if I didn't already love Brendan Donnelly's Black Flag shirt enough..

..here is another new one from Off Bowery aka aNYthing that I now need to get a hold of.

My favorite (well, one of many) fuckin' song..

Kind of shockingly here is the Misfits covering that very song! Who knew!

I love the kids reaction. I remember the pile up sing alongs that would happen like every time I'd see an epic band.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
bdonns shirt wins by a landslide..brendan's art on ivan's model physique and captured by dave's photograhic prowess. bro-umvirate
 
henry rollins is a god and those shirts are great, i really want a black fag shirt though.
 
thanks for the write up!!!
 
glen friedman made me a dvd comp of all of the black flag clips that were on local news programs in the 80's along with a bunch of live shows. it's incredible.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]